- Are you in transition, or having relationship difficulties?
- Are you going through a marriage separation or divorce?
- Are you recently single?
- Are you under stress?
- Have you experienced a recent trauma?
- Are you unhappy in your work?
- Have you experienced a recent job loss?
- Are you depressed?
- Is your family life in turmoil?
- Do you feel disconnected from your family or friends?
- Do you have concerns with weight loss/gain, alcohol or drugs?
- Are you concerned about retirement?
Learn how to take control and get what you really, really want.
Reality Therapy Counselling…
- Will help you identify what you want in your relationship(s) and how you can evaluate what you are doing.
- Will help you determine and examine how you can best meet your needs.
- Will help you gain more effective control in your life.
- Will help you relate and connect to what is going on around you.
- Can help you create a happier life for yourself.
- Can teach you practical skills that will enable to you to make lifetime changes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where does counselling take place?
In my home office, which is a comfortable, caring environment.
What can I expect in the first session?
You will tell your story and your family history.
What can I expect from further sessions?
The counselling sessions will be straight-forward, efficient, and self-empowering.
How long are the sessions?
The sessions are 60 minutes in length, unless otherwise agreed upon.
What is the cost?
The cost is $100.00 per hour.
How long will the counselling sessions last?
The counselling may continue for 3 – 8 sessions . However, the exact number of sessions will be determined by the changes the client wants to make and how rapidly he/she progresses.
What are the benefits of counselling?
Counselling can improve your state of happiness. It can provide you with skills which you can use today to make better choices tomorrow. It can help you gain insight and foster optimism and self-respect. Counselling is a lifetime investment.