A Professional Development Opportunity you Won’t Want to Miss
Are You Interested In…
- Learning a cohesive approach when dealing with behaviour and interpersonal relationships?
- Understanding why people behave the way they do?
- Understanding how to reduce life’s stresses?
- Becoming a more effective problem solver?
- Learning how to revitalize relationships both in your professional and personal life?
- Learning how to improve your questioning skills?
- Learning new classroom management skills?
- Acquiring new tools to create a non-coercive work place?
…then a Glasser Basic Intensive Training is for You
NEXT BASIC INTENSIVE TRAINING
Led by Lucy Scott, Senior Faculty
- Dates: TBD – email email@example.com for details
- Cost – $535.00 includes all materials
- Location – North Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Cancellation Policy – Withdraw 2 weeks prior to the first day for a full refund
- This Glasser Basic Intensive Week Training is conducted under the auspices of Glasser Canada.